Dada Foundation has decided to reward 50 students each year with scholarship packages to students from Wisconsin International University College who are brilliant, needy, physically challenged and brilliant students on the streets of Ghana.
Are you a First-Year Student (Freshman) or Continuing Education Student pursuing your Undergraduate Degree at Wisconsin International University College (WIUC) in Ghana, without any sponsor or source of Funding? Dada Foundation Scholarships in 2020, is promising 50 Scholarship opportunities to Excellent, determine and brilliant Students in Ghana to complete their Studies.
The Dada Foundation announces that 50 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana.
This Dada Foundation scholarships will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
What you need to know about Dada Foundation Ghana
Dada foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programmes to hundreds of well-deserving across the West African continent under the universities.
Dada Foundation is a non-governmental organization incorporated in August, 2019 to honour the life and legacies of Dr Paul Fynn and Family, the Chancellor of Wisconsin International University College:
The Foundation is focused on empowering Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs), Health professionals in the remotest part of Ghana, Health Entrepreneurs, developing young entrepreneurs through academia, identifying and sponsoring street graduates and training and transforming their lives.
With long years of building a socially and academically reliable institution in Health Care, Law and communication, Dada Foundation was formed to operate as a partner to government, development organizations, media and academia to impact on the lives of people and to bring about real development to these society.
Find below some specific details you may need to know about the MTN foundation scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing Students at WIUC in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the Dada Foundation has designed this scholarship for Students from the 16 Regions in Ghana.
Only Students from Ghana and West Africa can apply for the Dada Foundation Scholarships 2019. You must come from the 16 Regions of Ghana or any of the West African Regions to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
The Dada Scholarship, 2019 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
Dada Foundation Scholarships 2020-2021 Requirements:
- • Must be a citizen of Ghana and any of the West African Countries
- • Must be proven to be; Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- • Continuing students and first-year students at Wisconsin University in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- • Provide a one-page letter of motivationindicating why Dada Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- • Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School.
- • The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- • Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- • Note: An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- • Priority would be given to Individuals interested in General Health Care, Street Children and Persons with disability and they are especially encouraged to apply.
Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
For the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana:
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana:
- A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and above 3.5 for foreign students.
- Be involved in extra curricula activities.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
- Application submission opens from April every year and closes in July of the same year.
- Successful candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers by
Applicants can go online and apply through the web portal email@example.com OR visit any of the campuses of Wisconsin University to pick up forms
For further clarification or assistance, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0244983910.